Monday 2 March 2009

Jonas Brothers 3-D

I took Faith and Eden to see the new Jonas Brothers 3-D concert tonight. We were the only people in our theater. It was great although it freaked Faith out a little that we were all alone in there. It cost $12 a ticket-what the heck!!?? It last just over an hour. It was actually really good. We have the C.D. in the car so I knew all the words. Eden is in love with The Jonas Brothers (especially Nick). She was pretty cute sitting there with her huge 3-D glasses on with a huge bucket of popcorn in her lap taking it all in. I wish I would have had my camera. I have to admit that I enjoy The Jonas Brothers. I am happy that I have little girls to take so that I am not the weird lady all alone in the theater.

7 comments:

Normal Mom said...

I would have gone with you! But yeah, $12 is a lot. My girls actually don't care much for them, but I think they're fun. Glad you had a fun girls night out!

Jeff, Tina, Ian, and Jade Saad said...

Trust me....you still are the weird lady...but we all still love you!! I will call you next week...it seems to be slowing down here...or maybe it is me that is slowing down.

Holli said...

aren't you so glad you have girls- so you could go? you really would have looked funny if you were there by yourself or with Kyle! Now that would be FUNNY!!!

AndieF said...

Sorry, but $12? You can practically buy a DVD for that price! I'm getting so old. I sound like my parents complaining about prices! LOL I can't do 3-D. It gives me a massive headache.

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Isn't it great to get to live our lives through our kids at times. I enjoy all the kiddo movies & shows as well - Suite Life, Hannah, High School Musical, etc.

Maddie said...

I can only imagine Eden and Faith would go to that. LOL I wonder how Sawyer would react if you took him!!!

Kellybee said...

My boys love the Jonas Brothers as well. I love listening to them sing...they think they are rock stars! It sounds like you had a fun night out!