Sunday 10 May 2009

BLESSED!!




This has really been a special week. Both Sawyer and Eden had programs at school for Mother's Day, the kids all made me cards and cute stuff at school and today Kyle and I celebrated 12 years of marriage. I really do have all I have ever wanted and more. Growing up I very much wanted to get married and have 4 kids. I never imagined what incredible kids and husband God would bless me with. My heart is full today. I feel very blessed. I got a Wii fit and a bike for Mother's Day. I asked for these things...Kyle isn't trying to tell me something. We also got a tandem bike that attaches to the back of my bike for Eden so we can all bike ride together. It is pretty cute and I will add some photos later. On Friday night we took our moms out to dinner. I am very happy to be back home to celebrate with them.

5 comments:

Holli said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND ANNIVERSARY!! WHAT A GREAT DAY!

Normal Mom said...

Darling pictures. Cool Mother's Day gifts too! You'll have to get brave and bike over to my house for cookies some day! :)

Shelly said...

that's a great pic of you with the kids! Beckett looks so cute with his big smile! :)

Mary said...

Yes, I love the pictures as well! What fun gifts you got -- those are great family things. My kids and I had so much fun playing around with the wii fit at my sister's house.

Corrina Dea said...

How wonderful. You look like you are beaming!!! Miss you soooooo much!