Saturday 16 May 2009

Jason Earles





Last night we went to an arena football game here in town. We do enjoy the games but we chose this game because Jason Earles from Hannah Montana was there signing autographs. We totally lucked out and got to meet him and didn't have to stand in line for 2 hours like I did for Zach and Cody. I have to admit our whole family enjoys watching Hannah Montana (even Kyle). This was a huge treat. Kyle knows a guy, who knows a guy etc..etc.. who made this happen. The last two games we have been to we have been able to be in a suite at the game. It is great-mostly because of Beckett. He is able to run around and have some freedom. Anyways, after Jason was done signing for the general public they move him to a suite so he can watch the game. There were three other families in our suite so each family, one at a time, got to go to his suite to meet him. His suite was actually right next to ours and they are open so like 6 little girls were staring at him like he was a caged animal at the zoo. He was very friendly. He is actually like 32 years old but looks very young and he is very small. I am wearing flats in the photo with him. We couldn't get a picture with he and Eden because Eden refused. She has been anticipating this event for a long time but was very nervous and shy around him. She would barely speak and looked at the ground when he was signing an autograph for her. Out of the three kids, she is probably his biggest fan. He also, very kindly, signed an autograph for two of Faith's friends who weren't there. I have a lot of other blogging to do but wanted to add this one in here. He is the first famous person I have ever met-might not have been my first choice but very fun nonetheless and great for the kids. Edward Cullen would be my first choice-haha I know he isn't a real person-dang it!!

5 comments:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Brittney & Sophie will be so jealous when they see this. But I must admit, Jackson is my favorite...

Maddie said...

Lucky!! Our family loves to watch Hannah Montana. I'm also very surprised that he's 32. But anyway...Lucky!!!!!

Holli said...

FUNNY! and I thought Kyle and Andy were one in the same! That will be the day when he watches HM!
Miss you!

Amy said...

Looks like fun! And Edward Cullen HAS to be REAL!!! ;o)

hendede said...

Wow! Is all I can say! Belle was in awe standing behind me! I have to admit I thought you photo shopped the pictures together at first! We are huge Hannah fans and of course that includes her brother and the whole cast! Loved the Hannah Movie and her song "The Climb" is a fav of mine! Wow! again! Pam