Thursday 29 October 2009

Break the Rules Week


This has been "Break the Rules Week" at the kids' school this week. This is them today on "Hat, Wacky Hair and Wig Day." Yesterday was "Wacky Mismatch Day" and Faith was EXTREMELY mismatched. She invented her own outfit complete with mismatched, earrings and shoes-I actually cringed when she walked out the door to catch the bus. Sawyer and Eden dressed up too but it wasn't nearly as extreme. Of course I didn't get a picture. They have had to pay $1 a day each to "break the rules". All of the money goes to the United Way. It is expensive having 3 kids all in elementary school-although it goes to a good cause :) Faith concocted her own hair-do today as well. Eden wanted to wear a hat although I offered to do crazy things to her hair-she is too fashion conscience. Sawyer opted for the mo hawk.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Too funny! Looks like they are having fun "breaking the rules." ;o)

Holli said...

so cute and for a good cause!

Wendi said...

So cute! I love hearing what fun things other schools are doing. That would never fly here because our school's refuse to ask for money... even for a good cause. Anyway, cute pic and I must say I love the new backgroud of your blog:)

Kellybee said...

What a cute idea, and I like that the money goes to charity. I am going to suggest that my school does something like this. How fun for all the kids to "break the rules"!