Friday 14 March 2008

Beckett is 2 months old!!


Time has flown by since Beckett was born. He is two months old on the 15th. I can't even begin to express the joy he has brought to our family. The kids have been amazing with him. They just love him. Sawyer is so happy to have a brother and Faith helps me a ton with caring for him. Eden just likes to kiss him all the time. Here are some of the things I love about him:


1. his sweet breath

2. his smiles

3. the way he looks at me when he wants to be picked up

4. his baby feet and toes

5. his soft skin

6. how much he enjoys his bath

7. how cute he looks in his clothes

8. the joy he brings to our home

9. his face when he sleeps

10. when he sleeps on my chest with his butt sticking out


Since he is our last, I am trying to soak up every moment. I love being a mom and I try to never take it for granted.

2 comments:

Becki Kupferschmid said...

Hi Stacey,

You forgot to write buying clothes for him. He sure is a cutie! You are really getting into this blog thing. It's almost like therapy. Like the lettet you should aways write but never would send. Are you getting better aquinated with Mr.Computer? Where's your facebook profile picture? I love all of your opinion on everything, it's funny.

Jenni James said...

Wow! Your blog is SO Cute! I love it! I also was pressured into writing a blog! hahaha! We've been overseas 7 years now and I finally buckled to the pressure last October, so I know how you feel! I loved this one... I love all those things about babies, I'm gonna die when I actually have Ethan and he's our last one! Hope you enjoy the food! hahaha! I was trying to think of stuff you wouldn't normally get.... Oh! And to make ranch dressing with the dip packages I use 1 cup of mayo and 1 cup of sour cream, to make a dip i use 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of cream cheese (yummy)