Monday 10 March 2008

Here I go...


Due to the peer pressure from my friends here in England I am starting a blog page. I know it is a little late considering we will be returning to the states within a few months but I guess better late than never. I have always thought that no one would want to read about my life but I love nosing into my friends blogs so I figure some of you will too. Unfortunately, I am computer illiterate and can only shop and email online. I just learned to attach pictures after Beckett was born. Yes, I know this is sad. My children are more computer savy than I am.


Well, these last two years have been a whirlwind of events. I have gone from complete misery to acceptance of my life in the U.K. It is definately different from U.S. life. I have made some wonderful friends here and will miss them terribly when we return. I have learned so much while over here and I am planning on writing about these things when I get a chance.


Our latest news is that we are building a home in Normal, IL. We decided that since we didn't have a house to sell that we might as well go for it. It has already been started and it should be an interesting experience being as we are across the ocean. I was able to pick out the exterior and kitchen cabinets while back last summer.
Be patient with my postings. I am new at this.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am very impressed with your blog -- great job! We will all miss you terribly when you leave us; however it is great that we will now be able to keep track of you on an ongoing basis with your blog. We love you!

Amy

Holli said...

We LOVE YOU! and I can't tell you how glad that you can't say no to peer presser!:) Now I can know what you are up to when you return to boring ole central IL!:)