Monday 17 March 2008

My U.S. and U.K. Friends







Top picture-my church friends
2nd picture-my two best friends from H.S. -Shelly and Amy
3rd picture-me, Kristen and Jenny in Venice
Bottom picture-my U.K. friends-Amy and Corrina (bottom), Jenny, Holli, me, Becki, Tara and Tina-there are more great women here but these are the ones I hang out with the most and share my deepest, darkest secrets with.
I don't have photos of my Burning Tree neighbors and others but I love you all!!!

I talk about my U.K. friends a lot to my U.S. friends and vice versa so I am glad I can finally post some pics. of everyone. I miss my U.S. friends SO MUCH!! I am looking forward to getting back and seeing everyone again and talking regularly BY PHONE and in person. I have also made some wonderful friends over here. They have been my entertainment and a constant source of therapy and support while being away. I like to surround myself with women who are great mothers and/or wives and all of my friends in the U.S. and U.K. fit that description. I am so happy that most everyone in the U.K. will eventually be living within an hour of me back home. I love all my friends. Let's face it-women need women.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Dear Stacey's friends back "home":
i will be holding her ransom! She will not leave her in till I do....so in about 3 1/2 more years.
Love
Holli

PS Everything she has said about me in NOT true:)!

Unknown said...

Stacey,
You better appreciate this comment, I had to sign up on here so I could leave it for you.
I can't believe you put this picture up! It is a terrible picture!! And now all your friends over there are putting my name with that UGLY picture! Make sure they know I don't normally look that hidious! As I look back through all our Venice photos...I looked like crap everday! Why didn't someone tell me?? It must be because I was so miserable! LOL

To Holli,
I am very sorry but we are gettin' her back! And we would definatly pay the ransom...she will be seeing YOU in 3 1/2 years when you get back to the normal life, hee hee no pun intended!