Saturday 29 March 2008

Fun with Tyler and Amy!








We had a WONDERFUL visit from my brother Tyler and his amazing wife, Amy. They arrived last Friday and we ate that night at our favorite pub, The Black Horse. Although English food isn't generally anything to get excited about, The Black Horse is excellent! On Sat. we were able to visit Warwick Castle. On Sunday morning they headed to Rome on their own until Wed. night. On Thurs. we did some shopping at Serpentine Green and yesterday we visited the coast (Wells by the Sea). The weather was horrible yesterday but we still managed to have a great time anyways in the rain and wind. My two beautiful nieces were left at home with my parents so Tyler and Amy could get some time together. I know they got time alone in Rome but while they were with us my kids wouldn't leave them alone. They are loved. I miss them already and am extremely grateful everyday of how wonderful my family is. Also, we had Beckett blessed on Thurs. night so Tyler could take part. For those of you who aren't Mormon, a baby is given a blessing as a baby instead of baptism. Mormons generally baptize at age 8. The blessing puts their name on the records of our church and it is kind of a prayer done by their father (Kyle) to bless them through life. It was great having family here to share that with us. These are some photos of our time together.

1 comment:

Holli said...

LOVE the pictures!(and faiths pose:)!)Where did you go on the coast it looks cool (and cold)! So when is your announcement.....I thought is what I would see when opening your blog!