Wednesday 16 July 2008

BECKETT IS 6 MONTHS OLD....ALREADY!!






Beckett turned 6 mo. old yesterday. I can't believe it has already been 1/2 a year. He is a total joy to our family. We have had family visiting and he is smothered by my nieces all the time. I took him in for his 6 mo. well visit yesterday and he weighs a whopping 19 lbs. He is in the 75th percentile for weight, height and head circumference. At least he's proportioned. He is actually a tank. He is sitting up, making lots of noises and has started on solid foods, which he practically inhales. I got his pics. taken at Sears today and I wanted to share them. My 10 year old niece actually had to help me get these on my blog. More pics. of the house and time with my family coming soon.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Absolutely precious!!! I can't believe he is 6 months old already. He is adorable (just like all of your kids). Miss you all tons...

Maddie said...

Beckett is so cute and I will be happy to help you with many different things on the computer. O love and I'm really going to miss you.

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Beckett looks absolutely great - healthy, happy, and very loved. I cannot believe it has been 6+ months ~ wow, time flys... (still miss you though)

The Shoes said...

Wow! He is adorable and growing up so fast! Aren't you glad you were finally able to go to Sears and get some pictures of him! Sounds like you guys are having great fun in Bloomington. We miss you lots!

Holli said...

oh my oh my! BEAUTIFUL! He is getting so big and is as cute as can be!
So what do I have to see this wonderful american house you have?