Sunday 20 July 2008

House






I have been being harassed by certain individuals to get pictures of our house on my blog so here goes. I was wanting to wait until we had our yard in and everything in its' place but this will do for now. I will post more as we get the house "more" done. I still LOVE it and I have been asked if I would change anything and the answer is "NO"! However, I wish I could just snap my fingers and everything would be in its place. We have the kindest neighbors. We have been brought cookies or brownies by 4 neighbors. Our very kind neighbor lady, Karen, had been taking photos since they broke ground up until the movers arrived and made us a photo album of the progression. How nice is that!!! Especially since we weren't here for a lot of it. We are still waiting for your yard and some lighting fixtures but other than that we are pretty much good to go. I also ordered new bedroom furniture for Kyle and I and Faith but we don't have it yet.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Maddie said...

I should know what that feels like. I'm just about to move into my new house in ND. And when are you putting in your lawn?

Amy said...

The house looks wonderful! I'm very jealous of your huge refrigerator... ;o)

The Shoes said...

It looks amazing, Stacey! I'm so glad that you love it. We both agree that building is not for us! Glad to hear you have great neighbors and they are taking of you! Love ya! Jen

Cathren12 (mom) said...

The house looks awesome & the kitchen - oh my goodness. I know I have a nice kitchen here in the UK but it still isn't up to US standards (no offense to anyone but it's true). I hope you are making some awesome meals in that kitchen, especially since you get to have familiar food choices again. And, did you get the biggest washer & dryer possible or did you go for two units :-)
Can't wait to see you soon. I'll call you once I am in the states!