Friday 11 July 2008

Boy, am I worn out!!






Well, the movers arrived on Wed. as promised. I have been both excited and somewhat dreading this day all at the same time. We were very excited to see our things but I am thinking it will take me weeks, or maybe months to go through everything and get it in its place. We have WAY too much stuff. I have already taken one load to Good Will and have many more to go. Beckett likes to have my constant attention so that doesn't help. Kyle told me a while back that he was planning on taking a week off once our stuff arrived but it ended up being one day. What is up with that? Okay, I really need to get to bed-in our room that looks like a bomb went off in it. I wanted to post some pics. I don't have any of the house in this batch but some since we've been back. We just got Internet and cable hooked up today so I can finally start catching up on my blog and with all of you. We have my brother and his family visiting and my other two nieces that belong to my other brother so my kids have been having a ball with them. There are six girls that range from 10 down to age 4 (that would be Eden) and my nephews are 13 and 15. They went boating with Kyle this morning and are seeing "The Hulk" as I type. I have loved seeing and spending time with all of them. It had been two years. I will post pics. of them later. Us girls (and Beckett) went to American Girl on Tues. and had a wonderful time. Okay, I really need to get to bed now. I'll write more later. The pics. include Beckett's first bite of food, our vehicles and the kids at a b-day party. The b-day party was at my friend Amy's house-they live on 11 acres and took the kids on rides in their gator vehicle. They loved it!

4 comments:

Corrina Dea said...

Stacey - I miss you so much. Looks like you are settling in. I can't imagine having to go through all your stuff now...I'm dreading that day as well...4 years from now...hee hee!! Pregnancy is going well but ready to have this baby. Kevin will be so jealous to see Kyle's mistress (AKA the boat).

Love you!!!!

Amy said...

You should be exhausted as you have a ton of stuff going on right now. Hope you can get everything sorted through quickly. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. How did Beckett like his first bite of food? I miss you tons...

Anonymous said...

Glad that you settling well and your children seems very happy at home. You are such a 'superwoman' as you have to manage your new home and look after your four children. Amazing!


Min

Holli said...

WELCOME back to blog world!!! I am so glad to see your kids faces! but the house will hopefully be in the next post! LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! and am jealous Tina gets to see you!