Tuesday 1 July 2008

WE ARE HOMEOWNERS ONCE AGAIN!!

I know it has been an eternity since I have updated my blog but that is because I am not able to post pictures anymore and we all know it is more fun to check out someones blog when there are photos! Well, I am happy to report that we closed on our home today and it all went very smoothly. This building a house thing has been a great experience and very easy! Our new home is beautiful and has exceeded my expectations. After living in a rental for almost 2 years it is a great feeling to call it ours. Now I am waiting for blinds to be installed, our yard to go in and our sea freight. I found out tonight we will receive our sea freight next week-YIPEE!! We had our storage delivered yesterday and pretty much got it all sorted after our closing today. Since we have no blinds we will be in a hotel for a couple of days. I am getting booted from my parents since both my brothers and their families are visiting for the 4th. I will post pictures and more details as soon as I can!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

So glad to hear the house is finished and you have closed on it -- I can't wait to see pictures. Miss you tons and can't wait to see you all again...

Holli said...

post are good with pictures or not! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! Can't wait for pictures to be posted! congrats on the house!!! have fun with the bros and of course the nieces and nephews!

Normal Mom said...

Let me know if you need anything! Can't wait for a tour! Glad we are still mostly neighbors! If I could cut through the park, I could be to your house in 5 minutes instead of 10!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

I am so glad you have your house & life gets to return to "normal." We miss you greatly on this side of the ocean. I'll be home in August so I plan to look you up. I'll email you when time gets a little closer. Enjoy yourself & take care!!!!!!!!!

Becki Kupferschmid said...

Stacey,

Congrats on your new house!!! I can't wait to see it. I miss owning my own home also. I can't wait to move back and build our home. It sounds like you had no major problems with building while you were abroad. I'll be home the first 2 weeks in Aug. We all need together!! We all miss you here. It just isn't the same without you. Post pics as soon as you get a chance. Did you buy your dinner trays from tupperware?

Corrina Dea said...

Stacey -
Come back to England...renting is much more fun than owning your own home and enjoying all the comforts of a large home and nice big appliances!!! Miss you so much. Can't wait to see pictures!