Saturday 26 July 2008

Good times with the family!








We were able to spend a few weeks with my nieces and nephews which was so fun. I have 2 nephews, Seth 15 and Kurt 13. I also have 4 nieces, Madison 10, Lindsey 8, Kalista 8 and Kara 5. I had not seen the first 4 for 2 years and it had been almost a year since I had seen Kalista and Kara. Needless to say, I love them all and they are all so much fun to be around. I wish we lived close. Oh yeah, my brother Thad and sister-in-law, Pam were also here and Tyler and Amy for 2 days. Just kidding-I love them too and enjoyed my time with them so much. Faith, Sawyer and Eden love being with all of them and it was just endless playing and text messaging with my nephews (and Pam). Kyle was able to take the boys fishing a couple of times as well as play on the Wii and play Halo. Us girls, plus Beckett, went to the American Girl store in Chicago on the train and had the lunch and saw the show there. Eden got her first American Girl Doll who she named, "Paula" after Paula Abdul. We also got family pictures taken, which is always exciting with 18 people (Eden was very uncooperative-why is it always one of my children??). I also am posting some pictures of our afternoon at The Children's Museum. We all exhausted my parents. We stayed with them for 6 weeks waiting for our house to be done and then Thad's family plus Kara and Kalista for 2 more weeks. Anywase, I wanted to post some pics. of our time together. I love my family so much!! We were so blessed to have this time together.

No comments: