Monday 14 July 2008

Fun with Tina and Ian!




My friend I met in England (she is actually American and a CAT wife and lives about 20 min. from me in the U.S.) came to visit me and the kids today with her adorable son Ian! I have been looking forward to this day since we left England. She loves the good ole' USA as much as I do and I can't wait for her to move back-along with the rest of you-you all know who I am talking about! Anyways, she came over, we ordered some Monical's Pizza, took the kids to a spray park and had DQ and of course did tons of talking. Eden just loves Ian and she had also been anticipating this day and took a lot of time choosing her outfit for this day. The kids had a great time all playing together. I miss you Tina and Ian! Have a safe trip back to the UK. I'll see you soon. The photo with us holding the American flag is for you Holli! I look horrible in the photo but I had to add it. (Note my HUGE fridge in the background.)

4 comments:

Holli said...

love that you dedicated a picture just for me! I love you girls and someday we will all go to the spray park!
Also love the cabinets, the bit of the carpet I see and of course the fridge- though as you know it will soon be filled of preservatives that the UK just wouldn't let happen! Most of all I miss you and still wish you were miserable here!:) Not really just wish you were here and going out with us tonight to Prezzos!
MORE PICTURES OF THE HOUSE!(your table is in the kitchen and it fits!:)

Corrina Dea said...

Stacey - You look great and I'm so jealous of Tina that she got to go see you and your new house. It is super hot today and sunny...no humidity like you probably have in IL though.

Next time you are in DQ tell them to open us some shops in the UK!!!!

Amy said...

Great pictures...but seeing them made me miss you even more! I'm glad you and Tina had a great time today. Can't wait to see you again (and to have the option to eat Monical's and DQ whenever I want). ;o)

Jeff, Tina, Ian, and Jade Saad said...

I haven't even gotten mine posted yet....wow you are quick. Ian and I had a great time. I was so sad to leave, but I realize that in a year I will be so close that we can shop, eat out, etc. at least once a month. I will see you soon....VERY soon.