Thursday 6 August 2009

Disturbing

So, my niece, Kalista, is visiting (she is almost 10 but acts more like she is 20). I was driving home from the pool with she Faith and Sawyer and listening to their conversation and it went something like this...

Kalista-Do you know what I saw that was REALLY disturbing???

Faith-What??

Kalista-Well, there is this old guy in my neighborhood and he is really fat with a big belly and one day I was riding my bike and he was washing his car with NO shirt on. It was REALLY gross.

Faith-Well, the other day I saw this really old lady with a texting phone......and.....it was a REALLY nice texting phone. That was disturbing.

8 comments:

AndieF said...

Too funny! Flower would have responded like Faith - trying to act mature, but not QUITE getting there.

Holli said...

I was nervous at the start of reading this!
:)

The Queen Bee said...

I was nervous too at first. That's so funny.

Shelly said...

LOL! Very disturbing.... :)

Maddie said...

ahaha. that is the most interesting conversation i have ever heard.

Kalista Hill said...

HE WAS NOT FAT,he just had a big belly that's all!

Faith said...

I did not say that the phone was nice or that it was disturbing!

Kellybee said...

It's good to know that one day, we will be too old to text! Thanks for the one up, girls!