Sunday 16 August 2009

Teachers

Well, Friday was the big day-the day that class lists were posted. The kids and I have been anticipating this day for weeks. I LOVE the kids' school. Sawyer got Miss Brawner, Eden got Miss Naeger and Faith got Mrs. Kalina. I know absolutely nothing about Sawyer and Eden's teachers and very little about Faith's. Eden already got a letter in the mail from her teacher and she was pretty excited. She has her friend, A.J. in her class. Faith has two of her best friends in her class. Sawyer has the two girls he is in love with from last year in his class-he was the first to notice. After we saw the postings, my mom and I took all 6 kids (my nieces are the extra two) to Chuck-e-cheese. My kids have been begging to go there all summer so we went and endured the torture. It actually wasn't that bad and they had a great time. I am very sad that summer break and all our freedom is over :( !!! It will be back to the gym, on a diet and having to entertain Beckett for me. I am also dreading the homework.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

you are a brave mom going to chucky cheese... i hope to never return there. :)

Holli said...

WOW you had a lot to catch us up on!
Loved every bit!
Miss you all so much! Praying for the kids and their new teachers!

Kellybee said...

You are such a good mama! My kids have been begging to go to Chuck-e-Cheese too, and I have not had the patience to go over there yet!!! I guess I need to suck it up and go do it for the kids...I just wish they had good food. Here in Utah, the pizza is horrible!