Sunday 16 August 2009

Happy Birthday Kalista and Teagan!








Since my brothers live far away we rarely get to celebrate birthdays together so we decided to have a little party on Saturday when Amy, Tyler and Teagan arrived to pick the girls up. Kalista is turning 10 and Teagan is turning 1. Kalista is (I think) the biggest Twilight fan on the face of the earth. If anyone ever deserves to meet Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart....it is Kalista. We got her a "Twilight" cake and lunchbox. I also got the kids a Spongebob pinata (they didn't have a Twilight one so I had to go for 2nd best. My kids love pinatas but they never have them for their b-days since their b-days are in the winter and it is sort of an outdoor thing. They had so much fun beating the crap out of Spongebob. Kalista was THRILLED with her cake-it tasted great too. I am also including some photos of the kids at a local spray park the night before. This ended our main activities from our 2 week kid-fest-extravaganza. We also saw "G-Force" in the theater-very cute.

2 comments:

Kellybee said...

I loved Kalista's twilight cake!!! I threw a twilight party for my sister Kait and I made her a cake too, and she loved it! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Amy said...

Love all of the Twilight stuff. ;o) Pictures are great -- love the one of Beckett's belly sticking out. ;o)