Sunday 16 August 2009

Sleepover




I have a lot of blogging I need to catch up on. We have had my beautiful nieces (Kalista and Kara) visiting my parents and us for the last 2 weeks. Sadly :( they left today to go home. We have had the best, nonstop fun with them. The kids all got along PERFECTLY! I think there is just something really special between cousins. Eden and Sawyer both cried today about them leaving. So, Faith wanted to have a back-to-school sleepover and really wanted to do it when Kalista was here. There were 5 girls total and they did great and had so much fun. Faith has a really nice group of friends. They ate pizza, played with water balloons (which were torture to fill up), played in the sprinkler, played wiffle ball, ate brownies, played Rockband and Wii, did a lot of talking and went to bed. In the morning...more Rockband. I LOVED sleepovers when I was young so I can't deny my girls having them.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Definitely fun times!

AndieF said...

You're a better mom than I am. I am so mean, I will only let my girls have Late Parties - the girls can stay until 10:30, but then everybody has to go home, so that everbody gets some sleep. But hey, more Power to You. Sounds like they had fun!

The Shoes said...

I can't wait until the boys starts having sleep overs...at other people's houses! I can just imagine the wrestling and rough housing that goes along with the boys! Great job on catching up. I have a lot of that to do too!