Sunday 25 October 2009

Beckett




Kyle mentioned to me yesterday that we should really be getting more video of Beckett. Of course, I agreed-you know 4th kid equals neglect. Actually, I have been equally as diligent with professional photos and snapshots but not so much on the videoing. I also feel like he is getting so much more chronicaled with my blog. He is really doing some cute stuff right now-saying LOTS of words! About a month or so ago I was actually able to take the gate down from the stairs and the kitchen chairs are back in place!!! They no longer have to be under the table. I was so happy that I had to take photos! He still manages to climb on the table daily but he is just able to get himself down safely now. This kid is a climber!! He doesn't get into cabinets or drawers-just wants to climb. He has been so much happier since the gate came off the stairs. I now just have to make sure that all the doors are shut upstairs. He loves TV now-it is both a blessing and a curse. His favorite is Barney but he also loves Yo Gabba Gabba, Blues Clues and Oobi. I added a video of him dancing to the Barney song-he likes to hold a Barney figurine when it come on. I was having a sweet moment reading to him the other day and thinking about how glad I am we didn't stop at 3 kids. I would be so bored without him-he brings our family so much joy!

6 comments:

corn fed girl said...

Oh, My Heck! So darn cute! Look at that juicy little tush! I just want to pinch his widdle cheeks!

Amy said...

Absolutely precious! He is just so cute I want to hug him!!!

Shelly said...

you didn't tell me you got rid of the gate and took down the chairs! how exciting!!

The Shoes said...

He is so stinkin cute! LOVE the belly!! Blake's still got it and it is so fun to snuggle!

Corrina Dea said...

I totally sympathize with you on the "little climber"...Harrison is a menace with the climbing thing and now he is climbing on the couch and diving off of it over the top of me when I'm just sitting on the floor. He even tries going just like Addie does on the big jungle gyms...he scares me so much...he'll probably end up with one of those crazy careers like professional rock climbers.

Kellybee said...

He is so sweet! Danny wondered if he puked after all that spinning?