Tuesday 13 October 2009

School Open House








Every October the kids' have an open house/grandparents night at their school. This gives them an opportunity to show off their classrooms, school and teachers. Faith is in chorus again this year so we had to be there early to listen to her sing. Faith loves music class and chorus. She even got a singing part in this years 4th/5th grade program. She had to try out as a solo but will be singing with 5 other girls. The songs they are singing this year are from "Wicked". I LOVE WICKED!! I saw it twice in London! She was too afraid to try out last year but decided this year to give it a shot. I am very proud of her for trying out-I would have been way too chicken. That girl has her hand in everything this year. This was the same night as Beckett's surgery and we weren't sure how it would go but it ended up being fine-he was very crabby but we worked it out. We look forward to this night every school year. Sawyer ended up being sick the next day (Friday-his big test day). He cried the next morning because he wanted to go to school and take his tests. I am happy he enjoys school so much. After he was doped up on Tylenol he decided to organize 5 of my kitchen cabinets. He did a great job. Here are some photos!! I need him home more often for child labor :)

3 comments:

Kellybee said...

Cute Pics! I thought it was so sweet that Sawyer helped you organize your cabinets! What a great kid!

Holli said...

miss those kids! wish you could come visit and see Wicked for the 3rd time!!

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute! So glad to hear everyone is enjoying school. Love it that Sawyer organized your cabinets -- maybe he can come to my house next time. ;o)