Saturday 3 October 2009

Field Trip with Eden






I was lucky enough this week to go on a field trip with Eden's kindergarten class. We went to a dairy farm. It was very windy and unseasonably cold but very fun. The kids got to see how they make cheese, milk a cow (Eden didn't want to try this), feed a calf, climb in a combine and go on a hay rack ride. They also got to climb on a huge haystack. They have a small store at the farm where they sell their cheese. I bought some cheese curds that we all got to sample and they were so good!!

2 comments:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Ok, I am SOOOO jealous. The only thing missing is the bonfire to toast marshmallows... Man, that looks like fun. Don't you just love getting to live through your kids sometimes? That's what I do on some of these field trips.

Kellybee said...

Jesse was looking at the pictures with me and was going crazy because he loves farm equipment! Looks like a great day!