Tuesday 6 October 2009

My Little Bex


Well, the big day is quickly approaching. On Thurs. Oct. 8th Beckett is going in for his circumcision at 7:30 am. I have to admit that I am just dreading it. I have been thinking about it a lot for the last two weeks. Sawyer had Achilles lengthening surgery at 3 months old and that was bad too but at least he wasn't aware when they swiped him out of my arms. Beckett won't be able to eat from midnight on-this will be hard for him. They promised me that recovery will be easy for him. My biggest worry is him being put under anesthesia. I am sure he will be fine and I know it could be much, much worse but he is my baby and it is my job and right to worry. Some prayers would be much appreciated!!

11 comments:

Mary said...

I'll be thinking and praying... he'll do great I'm sure!

corn fed girl said...

Breath! BREATH! You are freaking me out! He will be fine, you on the other hand will be a big mess. I'll drop off some chocolate goodness. BREATH!

Jeff, Tina, Ian, and Jade Saad said...

Good luck...I can only imagine how hard it will be for you to wait...but he will be fine. I will be thinking about you all that day....

Normal Mom said...

It will be fine. You are allowed to worry, but I'm sure you'll both come out of this just fine. And of course we'll be praying for you!

Holli said...

PRAYING!!! For you, Bex and HEALING!

Anonymous said...

We will certainly be thinking of you and him!! It will be just fine!!! I have had to now have all 3 of them under for some reason. Each time it got easier but momma's worry. I would be worried if you didn't worry. Just know that all will be fine! We will be praying for you all!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Will be thinking and praying for you. Plus Thursday is our Bible Study day here so we will all be praying for you both.

Amy said...

I know how hard it will be for you...but he will be in good hands and will do just fine. Praying for a quick procedure and even faster healing. Thinking of you...

Shelly said...

send us an email to let us know how it went.

April Hargan said...

Poor boy! I'm glad to see on FB that all is okay. I am sure that was not very fun for him.

Kellybee said...

We'll be sending you guys all of our positive thoughts and prayers! I'm sure he'll be fine...but you wouldn't be a normal mom if you weren't worried. Let us know how he is.