Tuesday 7 July 2009

Dinosaur Museum

Our first day in Utah was spent going to the museum and to this awesome dinosaur museum/park-I can't remember the exact name of the place. I have never been anywhere like it. It had indoor and outdoor displays of every kind of dinosaur. I am going to try and do my posts from this trip day by day. It is going to take me forever cause I have tons of photos. We had a great trip. I haven't been to Utah in 10 years. My mom, dad, brother and his family were there too. We all stayed with my grandpa and got to visit with lots of cousins that I haven't seen in those 10years. It is SO BEAUTIFUL out there. More to come.





"Sweaty Boy" coloring a dino picture.




The dinosaur trying to "eat" Eden.



Dinosaur feces and Faith being funny.


Faith and Sawyer with the robotic dinosaurs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great trip! Looking forward to all the pics! I miss Utah!! Waaaaaa!

When we live there we went to that Dinosaur museum ALOT! It is the Ogden's George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park. My boys LOVED it (one girl was in the womb and the other one was still waiting in heaven!).

Ok, so can you tell I am reliving memories just via your post.

Glad you had fun!! Welcome home! :-)

Amy said...

It does look like a really neat place. Great pictures!

Shelly said...

OMG! Grayson would be in HEAVEN at the dinosaur park!! we may have to take our next family vacation there. :)

AndieF said...

When Lisa was living out in Utah, we went out to visit them and my parents and we went to that Dinosaur Park. Very Cool! Although Katie, who was 4 at the time, really, really, really, didn't like the animatronic dinosaurs inside. But we had lots of fun in the rest of the park! I was just thinking of this place the other day, and thinking how much Samuel would love it. Funny that you ended up there!

The Shoes said...

I can't even show the boys these pictures! Max would want to be on a plane tomorrow! We saw the Ice Age movie tonight and he got his fill for the evening. Looks like you guys had a great time. Miss you tomorrow...