Monday 20 July 2009

Softball



Faith's softball season is finally over. It has kept us VERY busy. I have to admit that I have LOVED every minute of it. (However, I have NOT enjoyed entertaining Bex during the games). Faith has shown a ton of improvement and I am so proud of her efforts. Their team was called the "Diamond Dolls." She played with Reganne. Reganne's mom, Jenny and I have been good friends for almost 10 years-since the girls were toddlers-and it was so fun to watch them be on a team together. Reganne is an awesome pitcher and will be trying out for her jr. high team in a few weeks. They had a rough season with only a handful of wins but did awesome in the tournament-placing 6th out of 18 teams. They played 3 games on Saturday-it was exhausting but very exciting. After the softball tournament and garage sale I am ready for a more relaxing week. Kyle was camping for 4 days with his friends so I want to thank my in-laws and parents for coming to my rescue to help out with the kids so I could work at the garage sale and be there for Faith-to give her my undivided attention at her games. I have to add that Sawyer loves going to her games to play with Carson and Gavin (Reganne's brothers). I think he sampled every food item at the concession stand on Friday and Saturday. Here is a photo of Faith with Reganne before a game and one of Faith's team at the end of their final game.

2 comments:

Kalista Hill said...

She shouldn't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know somone that got a blak eye.

Amy said...

So glad that Faith enjoyed playing softball this year. She's so grown up now.