Sunday 12 July 2009

More Photos ...



My girls!!


My grandpa has two "picture rocks" in his yard-we have taken pictures on them for over 30 years.


Yep...that is my dad on the rock wall in the park.





My boys!!


My nieces with Faith and Bex.


Us with my grandpa on one of the "picture rocks".


My parents with my grandpa.


Kids in my grandpa's yard.


My parent's illegally sharing a seat and a seatbelt so that we wouldn't have to rent an extra vehicle to the airport.


Sawyer's wasp sting that happened right before we left for the airport.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures! Love the picture rocks -- especially the first one with the scenery behind it.

Shelly said...

it is very pretty there! Looked like good weather too. I can't believe it's been 10 yrs since you've been there!

Shana Rodeen said...

Wonderful pics! Looks like you had a great time.