Sunday 12 July 2009

More Utah...Salt Lake City





I really want to blog this whole trip but I am having problems getting around to it so here goes. The next day we went to Temple Square in Salt Lake City to learn more about our Mormon heritage. Kyle and I had been before but it was very fun for the kids. We saw the SLC Temple and went to a museum-My mind is blank right now and I am having problems remembering the official names of places. The museum was great with tons of Mormon historical stuff. My aunt, Judy, is a tour guide for the museum and she met us in SLC and we got a personal tour. Anywho...we also drove past the high school that was used in the High School Musical movies. The girls didn't think it was the right place but we were told differently so here are some photos. Unfortunately, it was raining and the kids were tired so we didn't get out of the car.

No comments: