Tuesday 7 July 2009

Vacation




Sawyer didn't care much for the uniforms or airplanes-he just wanted to put money in here and watch it spin around.


My mom next to one of my grandpas uniforms


My grandpa is the one closest to me in the photo


Me and my Bro




On the first day of our vacation we went to the Hill Air Force Base Museum. My grandpa was a pilot in the Air Force. He has collected tons of military stuff over the years and has his own room in the museum with a display of his own uniforms plus others he has. It was so fun to look at. The museum also has tons of planes.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very cool! I can't wait to read more about your trip -- but from the first two places you went, I can tell you all had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see you...

Shelly said...

wow.... i didn't know about that! very cool.

Maddie said...

I didn't know that there was a Hill museum! That's very cool.