Monday 20 July 2009

Garage Sale



My friend, Jenny and I put together a garage sale this month. We had a TON of stuff-and that is an understatement. The pictures I put on here don't do it justice. I bet we had close to 200 pairs of shoes. This is what you get when you combine 2 shopaholics and 7 kids between us. Plus, I had 3 years worth of outgrown clothing. I used to put everything on ebay but it seemed I wasn't doing as well on there as I was before we moved to England. It was at Jenny's house and she put together a subdivision sale. It was supposed to start at 2 on Thurs. and people were there at 10. We weren't even done pricing stuff. It was a lot of work but ended up being very worth it. We boxed the stuff up that didn't sell-of course we were shocked that every single thing didn't sell :)-and will be putting it out next summer. I am happy to have the extra money for back-to-school stuff.

2 comments:

Kalista Hill said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalista Hill said...

OH Gosh that is a lot of stuff!