Sunday 12 July 2009

Family


This is my cousin, Jeff, and I-we are the same age and have pictures of us as kids on this rock together-we (his wife and I) thought it would be cute to recreate the picture :)


Most of the boy 2nd cousins


Most of the girl 2nd cousins


Kelly, Laura, Maia and Kellie-Danny in the background (married to Kelly)

We had an amazing 4th of July. We got to spend this day with my brother, Tyler, and his family, my parents, my grandpa and many cousins with their many, many, children. I think there were close to 50 people at my grandpa's that day. It had been 10 years since I had been to Utah and that long since I had seen many of my family members. We REALLY appreciated everyone coming to see us and spend the day together. I wish we would have had more time together. Unfortunately, I didn't get very many photos of our day together. Beckett was in prime form on this trip and either Kyle or I had to chase him around constantly so I didn't get the chance to take many photos. My grandpa's house is like a museum and his yard has lots of nice landscaping with rocks, inclines, steps and concrete-not good for an almost 18 month old. Beckett was also very moody-must have been homesick or maybe his 11 mosquito bites were bothering him. Regardless, we had a great time. Here are the few photos I took.

2 comments:

Kellybee said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I enjoyed spending time with you all. It's too bad that we all don't live closer together! Family get togethers are much more fun when the whole family can be together! Tell Kyle that the next time you guys come out, Danny and I want to take him for a hike...we know some great trails...actually I know a great one that is a great family hike so all the kids could come along...we'll even get you out in the wilderness, too! I'm glad you had a good time. I hope Sawyer and Beckett's stings and bites cleared up just fine. The mosquitos are bad this year!

Holli said...

gotta love being with family!